Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Little Monster's First Halloween 2009

Haylee was a pink monster for Halloween. I was very proud of her for keeping the hat on her head. She had to get in and out of her costume about five times and hated every minute of it, but once it was on she was ok. I must admit, there was a grin on her face from ear to ear when it came off. We had to make a special stop at Grandma and Grandpa's to take pictures and then it was off to the party at Aunt Nicole's! Her costume was perfect for keeping her warm while trick-or-treating around Nicole's neighborhood with all of Haylee's cousins Halloween night. Nicole made some yummy homemade chile to warm us up when we were done. It was a fun Halloween!

I had a bow custom made to match her costume because I did not think she would keep her hat on. Actually, she only wore the bow for me to take a picture because I am such a dork and camera-happy. Good thing it is a cute bow that will go with some of her other outfits.

Haylee and her Daddy came and saw me at work on Friday. She was the life of the party! Everyone loved her costume. Everyone's kids came to treat-or-treat around the office. All of the kids were so dang cute in their costumes. I dressed up as a cowgirl last minute. I tried to be a bag of jelly beans, but that did not work out so great. After spending nearly two hours trying to melt two plastic bags together, we realized I looked more like a bag of trash than a bag of jelly beans. Thanks Rich for helping me anyways!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Happy Haylee!

Giggling at Daddy! She really is wickedly adorable!

2 comments:

The Beckstead's said...

I loved Haylee's costume! She's too dang cute :)

Steven and Blythe said...

I can not get over that adorable smile of hers!