Friday, November 6, 2009

More Bad News...

Around 2 am this morning I received a text from my best friend, Lindsey, informing me that her brother-in-law, Aaron Thomas Nemelka, had been shot and killed during a murdering rampage at Fort Hood, Texas on Thursday. I was overwhelmed with sadness and grief for Aaron who lost his life so young and for his family he left behind. Please take a moment today to remember and honor those who lost their lives yesterday and for all of the other soldiers who are fighting for our freedom. I am truly grateful for them and the risk they take everyday for me and my family. My heart goes out to the Nemelka family. You are in my thoughts and prayers at this time of need and comfort. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as well. Click on the link below to read the entire story.

ksl.com - West Jordan man among those killed in Fort Hood, Texas

ksl.com - Neighbor: Fort Hood suspect emptied his apartment

No comments: