Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories of You and Me...

This is alot of fun...
It is now my turn to hear a few memories about you and me. It is going around from blog to blog and is so fun remembering some good times. It will be fun if people play along!

Here's how you do it-

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

(Yes, Lindsey, 18 years is a long time so you can leave a few!!!)

Well anyone in that case can leave more than one if you have a few.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh were do I even begin? Maybe it was all the times you got sick and and had to go home from our sleep overs!!! I'm glad you grew out of that!!! Or maybe the times we would sit in the hall seeing how far we could get our spit to dangle? ( Oh wait girls dont do that and especially when your mom isnt home!) And yes the BIG bike crash. How about the Arctic circle ice cream lipstick? Jumping on the tramp with the hose under and getting yelled at for flooding the yard. Beanie Babies and Barbies oh so many. And yet so many more to come! I love you so much!!!!!

Michelle said...

It wasnt real long ago, BUT, I will NEVER forget, standing on the corner of State street in Salt Lake, just having had our hair done for Melissa's wedding, and some dude pulled up asking us "HOW MUCH" thinking we were hookers! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I have never been more scared or, laughed so hard in my life. Glad I got to share it with you Katie. =)

schaars said...

L.O.V.E Im talken about love!!!! Yes that officially is our song and it will always remind me of driven to do your bridals at 5:00 a.m. singing as loud as we can just so we can stay awake!