Saturday, June 28, 2008

I LIKE IT, I LOVE IT!

The Tim McGraw concert was the best concert I have ever been to! It was so awesome that I wanted to cry! We were so lucky to have gone and are so thankful to our staffing company, ISI, for treating us the whole night! When Tim sang the song, "If You're Reading This..." there was not a dry eye in the whole place! It was moving! I did not want the concert to end!
My cute date for the evening! He looked so hot in his cowboy attire!
Just waitin for the show to start...
We parked in a totally different parking lot and entered the concert in a different entrance. It was so nice not to have to fight the crowds. We had a private bbq when we got there with our friends from Innovative. It was yummy! Then we headed to our suite to watch the concert!
We parked by all of the semi-trucks and the tour buses. We were told that there are 17 semi-trucks and 12 tour buses in all for Tim's crew.
He is the man! He is so hot! Those pants were so tight and looked so nice, but his pants and belt were bugging him all night. When he was done doin his thing, we watched him walk off the stage, untuck his shirt, and rip of his belt!
This was the best concert! He put on a great show!
This is just a pic of the stage before Tim came out. The sun was finally going down and it was cooling off. Thank goodness!
The guys that control the lights. I had to take this pic. I thought they looked funny sitting up there!
Jason Aldean is a hunk too! He was one of the opening shows. Halfway To Hazard opened too. I had never heard of them, but they were awesome!
What a good pic! He was posing just for me! Ha! Ha! Yeah, right!

Just thought this looked cool! It's Tim McGraw's shadow!
Tim had some gold bling bling on his wrist. It was kind of weird, but he looked good and sounded awesome! He was so nice too! He took time at the end of the show to sign a bunch of autographs for the people on the front rows. He was signing everything from shoes to hats. Oh! And he did not forget my old bishop and dentist and his whole family. They had about 8 seats on about the fifth row. My dentist worked on Tim's tooth last year when he was in town so Tim treats them evertime he comes to SLC! They even get to hang out with him before the show and eat dinner with the band. How would it be?! He really is a "Real Good Man"!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys looked like you had a blast!! Lucky! What a great ending to such a fun day with shopping and getting my kids such cute fabric to make them quilts, Brody and Dax will love and appreciate them!

The Jones' said...

katie it is your cousin amy in boston, just wanted to say hi and see how you are all doing. How is your cute mom, I miss you guys and hope to see you in a couple of weeks when we come out for jakes' farewell.amy

Melissa said...

Hey Katie!! I am so glad you found me on this thing. Your blog is so cute. I'm glad we now have a good way to keep in touch. So I really wish I was coming to Grandma's bday but I am not, I think Michelle is though! We need to catch up. Love ya! Hope to hear from you soon!