Monday, June 23, 2008

Lake Powell

Two of a kind! I can not believe how much Rich is like his Dad, Rick.
Our houseboat! This baby holds 180 gallons of gasoline. At $5.27 a gallon, it was not cheap!
Precious! This is Rich's new best friend, Dylan. Dylan just loved him and Rich thought the world of Dylan. Every time Dylan saw Rich he would say, "What up, dude?" He entertained us!

This is a picture of the man-made "stairs" that the indians carved so they could get up the rock walls.
I have to say that I am getting better at wakeboarding. I can go outside the wake, but I still crash and burn trying to make it back across.
Me again. The water was so nice! It was so warm and smooth as glass! I did not want to get out of it!
Dylan and his big sister, Jaycee. They are so cute! Jaycee is 10 going on 18! She is a firecracker, but so fun! She tagged along with me most of the trip. I was one of the kids always swimming with them, going off the slide, or jumping on the water trampoline. Dylan is 4 and so smart! We all thought he was older than he was. Rock on, Dude!
Rich just wakeboardin' it up! I just had to have Rich take the pic below. I thought it was appropriate. Ha! Ha!

Rich's dad invited us on their family vacation to Lake Powell. Rich's dad has a huge house boat and we also had a ski boat to have fun with. It was Rich's dad and his wife, Colleen, her son and his family, her daughter and her fiancee, and their friends and kids. Oh and don't forget Colleen's mother! Rich and I really enjoyed being with his dad and got along so well with everyone. We have made some new relationships and feel so much closer to his Dad. It was so fun and we were so lucky to have gone!

1 comment:

schaars said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I am so glad that you finally updated your blog I was about to give up on you!!! I am excited for friday a little worried that Sienna will ruin it for us I wish I could get someone to watch her.....oh well we will just have to make it work!