Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FINALLY!

Oh my goodness! I am embarrassed that I am just now getting around to posting pictures of Haylee! To be honest, I have not had two seconds. It seems like any extra time I have had has been spent trying to catch up on sleep that has been lost at night. We are trying to adjust to our new life, but it has been hard I am not going to lie. All of the visitors have been a little overwhelming and nights are really hard, but we are enjoying our new baby girl. We are overwhelmed with happiness and love. Enjoy the post below of the story about how she entered our lives.

6 comments:

Rian and Ashley said...

Congratulations you two! She is precious and one of the cutest babies I've seen right after they are born! She is beautiful, keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

Katie...I showed baby sherri bird to Rob at work and he said "awww thats the cutest baby chupacabara i have ever seen" Have a good laught with that one

Mandy & Josh Nielsen said...

Hey Katie

When are we going to go to lunch and see your cute baby girl? Text me or call me when you feel ready! Sure love ya!

schaars said...

Yeah I am so glad that you finally updated I was wondering when this would finally happen. She is so BEAUTIFUL and we are all so EXCITED that she is finally here safe and sound. You are such a natural at being a mommy. I lover her to pieces and can't wait to hold her sunday. Now that she is a little older we can officially have our first play date. If the weather is nice next week lets load up the car and go to a park and take a walk.

The Beckstead's said...

Those pictures are perfect, I love that you put so many up. Yes, she does look like Rich. We will come visit you once the visiting calms down - we can't wait to see you & Haylee

schaars said...

UPDATE your dang blog you are the worst blogger we all know you have a MILLION pictures of that sweet little baby and we are all dying to see them!!! And I am having the worst WITHDRAWALS from my baby I think we might just have to go to breakfast in the morning so we can see her!