Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Merry Little Christmas

Our small little Christmas morning. We didn't do much this year for each other because we are waiting and preparing for a bigger and much more expensive package in April!
I love this picture! Three generations! Well, four if you count baby monkey!
All the guys!
All the ladies!
The baby was not forgotten!
A picture of the growing belly and a fun toy for baby. The baby is already spoiled and she is not even here yet.
I just had to get Ashlee her favorite for Christmas ... fabric! She and Casey spoiled me this year! They got me my oh so cute diaper bag filled with all of the essentials.
Mom got a fun kit too!
Grandma Tam and Grandpa "Papa" Craig got Sienna a baby doll. It was the winner! She loves that doll so much and will not let it out of her sight. She was so excited all night! She talks to the baby and gives her kisses and it is priceless!
She could not even wait to get the baby out of the box! She gave the baby kisses and loves before the doll was out. We could not hurry fast enough.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Aghhhh, I miss you guys so much! You all look so good. Tami looks beautiful, and you are the cutest pregnant mommy! Looked like a fun fun fun Christmas. Wish we were there. We are hoping to get out there soon. xoxoxoxox

schaars said...

Yeah its about time for a new post!!! Maybe when baby monkey comes you will update lots more (you better) Christmas was so fun I am sad its over but I can't wait for baby monkey to come in a few months.

Mandy & Josh Nielsen said...

KATIE

I cannot believe how pregnant you are! You are so beautiful! It is so weird to me that you are pregnant! I sure love ya!

Melissa said...

Awww! I'm so glad you finally put up pictures of your cute pregnant belly. You look so cute! I'm so excited for you guys.Looks like you had a good Christmas. Miss you guys tons!!