Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Update

I have not taken many pictures lately, but I thought I would update everyone on the progress of the babes. I can not believe I am 30 weeks tomorrow! It has flown by and she will be here before we know it! Unfortunately, I had to change doctors with my new insurance, but I am excited for my new doctor, Dr. Terry. I have heard wonderful things about him. I go see him next Tuesday and will be seen now every two weeks. It's crazy! I have been getting horrible migrains every once in a while that put me right down in bed and make me throw up. They are not fun! Other than that I am feeling pretty good these days. Although, by the end of the day I am so exhausted and ache everywhere, but that is to be expected. Oh yeah! The awful charlie horses I get in my calves are not too much fun to be awakened by in the middle of a deep sleep either, but I am dealing. I am still preparing for the worst in the two and a half months to come. I expect it to just get worse. We are getting so anxious for our baby girl to get here! Rich talks to the baby every night and she always moves and kicks when she hears his voice. I tear up everytime! I wonder every day what she will look like. I know that she is going to be so loved. I feel so blessed these days that I have a baby growing inside of me that is all mine! I pray every day that everything goes well with the delivery and that she is healthy. We can't wait!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You made me teary. You are going to be the best little mommy ever. This baby is already so loved, she is so very lucky.
Pregnancy can be a real bear sometimes, but the outcome is absolutely incredible. So worth it all.. As for those nasty calf cramps. I had them, horribly often.I would wake up crying and pounding John and he would flex my foot back, and it helped. Another trick. A banana before you go to bed. My midwife mentioned that to me. It seemed to lessen them.
Hang in there. You are almost there!! Thanks for the update, I think about you all the time!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

ohhh..you ARE going to be the best mommy! I LOVE your attitude about pregnancy! I'm so negative and it's so important to remember the whole reason we have to go through the suffering and fatness is for a cute little person that is growing inside..it's pretty amazing and Rich sounds like he is more than ready to be a dad so that will help you so much!! She will be adorable!:)

Frances said...

Katie Oh my goodness! Congratulations! It's so good to find you out here in crazy blog world. You look adorable as a pregnant mom! I'm so excited for you! Congrats again!

candice and tom said...

hey is it Steve Terry? if so then yes he is an excellent doctor my sister and sister in law go to him and i will go to him too one day in the future. i am so excited for you.