Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our First Trip To The Doctor!

I am a little late with the latest news regarding my pregnancy! We went to our first doctor's appointment last Tuesday. Our doctor is wonderful! His name is Bryant Brown and he did such a good job at making me feel more comfortable. He did not waste any time giving me some drugs to help with the morning sickness! Yay! Me and baby are doing great! We were able to see our little punkin and the heart was beating strong! We also heard the fast heartbeat. I think it truly sank in for both Rich and me when we saw our baby. What a miracle! It was so amazing! I think Rich was really excited too! He is still very determined it is a boy. He says that is why we were able to hear the heart so early on, because it is a strong boy! We will have to see. As for now, I am still dealing with being sick, but the pills sure help. My tummy is starting to change and feel different now and that excites me. I can not wait for the weeks to come!

1 comment:

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

YAY FOR THE BABE!! You need to updates us on how your are feeling, craving, etc..

I set our profile to private so send me your email address and i will send you an invite.
reynoldsfamily@yahoo.com