Thursday, April 4, 2013

Four Years Old - A Princess Party

I became a Mother at 2:03 pm on March 29, 2009. As Haylee entered the world and was placed in my arms, I was overwhelmed with love. It was overbearing and powerful. Haylee had given me the ultimate gift - the gift of motherhood. I had dreamed of that moment since I was a little girl caring for my dolls and treating them as if they were real. I didn't need to pretend anymore, I now had a perfect angel to call my own.

 photo 074-1.jpg

And now she is four. The last four years have been full of learning, growing, and love. Haylee keeps us smiling and laughing with her fun personality. She reminds me of myself when I was little. She is the ultimate girly-girl which means we celebrated girly-girl style.

 photo 037-1.jpg

 photo 032-1.jpg

We took Haylee to dinner on her actual birthday as a family. The next day we held her birthday party at Jungle Gym's Playland. We invited some close friends and family. The kids had a blast! There were rides, games, food, and a whole lot of fun. Her party started at 3:30 in the afternoon and before we knew it, it was 7:00! Time flies when your are having fun!

I still cannot believe Rich took Emma on this ride. It is the fastest ride at Jungle Gym's and goes around and around in a circle. She did ok, but her face showed complete terror. When the ride stopped to start going backwards, Emma tried to climb out of the car and Rich had to hold her in until the ride stopped for good. We had a hard time getting her to ride more rides after that, but she got over it. Or just forgot about it.

 photo 063-1.jpg

Haylee's favorite ride had to be the bumper cars. She wanted to ride them over and over again. She thought it was so cool that she was driving all by herself. She mostly just spun around in a circle. She loved riding with her cousin Sienna because Sienna would push the gas pedal and Haylee would steer. Well, let's be honest. They both steered!

 photo 060.jpg

 photo 057-1.jpg

The cupcakes weren't so bad either!

 photo 033-1.jpg

 photo 069-1.jpg

 photo 070-1.jpg

 photo 090-1.jpg
Emma clearly enjoyed them!

Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated this special day with us. It means a lot to have family and friends who support one another and are there to make Haylee's day perfect.

 photo 034-1.jpg

Four years older and wiser too! Happy Birthday to my Haylee Boo!

 photo 093-1.jpg

No comments: