Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Enjoy our new family pictures! It was definitely exhausting getting our sweet little Haylee to cooperate, but we did end up with some amazing photos. Our photographer, Janelle Bird with Labella Photography is the best! I am so happy with how they turned out!


We tried everything possible to keep Haylee sitting in one place for more than two minutes at a time. Pearls seemed to do the trick!

While Haylee was busy crawling all over the studio, we decided to take a few shots of just the two of us!



Janelle took some "on-the-move" shots because Haylee did not want to sit still. This one turned out amazing! It is actually one of my favorites.


I am a little upset with myself that I did not send out Christmas cards this year. I procrastinated like always. I put this photo session together in one week, outfits and all. I was so lucky Janelle was able to fit us in at the last minute. So consider this our Christmas greeting.
Merry Christmas! May your holidays be merry and bright!

2 comments: