Wednesday, November 26, 2008

About Me and My Man ...

1. Where did you meet? Gym class our sophomore year.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? "Man, He has a nice arm". (We were playing football)

3. Do you remember what he was wearing? A white undershirt and blue basketball shorts.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? Outside our friend's house.

5. Where did you go for your first date? Don't know. We didn't really go on dates at first, just hung out.

6.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? About 10 months.

7. How did he ask you out? We were in the basement at his friend's house and he cornered me!

8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yup.

9. Do you and this person have kids together? A baby girl on the way!

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? Yes, a couple of times. Ha! Ha!

11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person? When I saw how he treated his family and after my Mom told me what a great guy he is.

12. Do you get along with his family? Yes. I am lucky.

13. Do you trust this person? Duh!

14. Do you see him as your partner in the future? Of course. For all eternity.

15. What is the best gift he gave you? The baby growing in my belly!

16.What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves? Where do I begin? His dirty clothes end up on the floor instead of in the hamper in the closet.

17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now? With 3 or 4 kids in a bigger house with a yard.

18. What causes the most arguments? Juggling families and money.

19. How long have you been together? 6 plus years, married for 2 years and 3 months.

20. Are you married? Yes of course.

21. Who do you tag? Ashlee, Aimee, Michelle

3 comments:

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

VERY interesting..totally didn't know you guys met in gym class let alone high school! I will get to this tag soon, things are crazy. You need to post pics of your cute belly! I'm sure you are tiny.

Rian and Ashley said...

Hey Prescott's! We totally miss seeing you guys at the Grizz games, I was so looking forward to seeing your cute little belly! You definatly should post some pics! Congratulations on everything and we miss you guys, you should come to a couple games so we can hang out! We hope all is well! Hope to see you soon!

schaars said...

I don't want to do this we all know how we met!!!! I missed you today at lunch you better be felling better tomorrow so we can get some sewing done!