Thursday, May 8, 2008

...ME, ME, ME...

I thought it would be fun to post a list of some facts about me that most of you probably do not know. I see these all over the internet and they are so fun to read! Enjoy!

*I love freshly painted toe nails
*My toes either have to be totally painted or not at all
*I love Disneyland
*I love kids
*I have never broken a bone
*I have never stayed in the hospital
*I have the biggest sweet tooth ever
*I hate mornings and love to sleep in
*I love to shoot guns
*I enjoy watching UFC fights
*I hate when boys/men have long hair
*I have never tried alcohol or drugs
*I get headaches all the time
*I love to quilt
*I could shop until I drop, even if I don't buy anything
*I am a bargain shopper always looking for the best deal (thanks to my mother-in-law)
*I had a Mustang GT in high school, it was hott!
*I love big trucks (I want one one day)
*I am an accountant without a degree
*I am the only woman at my work
*I like to sing in the car or when I am alone
*I use to dance and play the piano
*I love to read, but have a hard time remembering what I read
*Quilting relieves my stress
*I am a perfectionist and OCD
*I am a worry wart
*I love dogs and dolphins
*I love to travel
*I love reality tv (The Hills, Bachelor, Idol, Real World)
*I plan my nights around what is on tv (how sad)
*I love food and will eat just about anything
*I HATE carrots! They make me gag!
*I love slippers
*I love being in sweats, I call them "comfy clothes"
*I can't shave my legs every day ... ouch!
*I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew
*Hockey is my favorite sport
*I am obsessed with the Wii and Guitar Hero
*I can not stand dirty dishes in the sink
*I clean out my fridge every Wednesday
*My favorite color is pink
*I wore 4 different pairs of shoes for my wedding
*I love Disney movies
*I have to wash my hands and brush my hair before bed
*I hate confrontations or fighting
*I am a big push over
*I use to ride dirt bikes with the fam
*I love boating (too bad I don't have a boat anymore ... thanks Dad)
*I want to go to Hawaii so bad
*I love Bear Lake
*I love to stay in hotels
*I love going out to eat (I will never pass it up)
*I never cook
*I love to camp
*I have had a job and paid my own bills since I was 16

Well, that's all I can think of right now! Until next time....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can honestly say I knew every one of those things!! 15 years is a long time! And i am so proud that you FINALLY updated!!!! yay

schaars said...

Its about time you updated!!! You are a silly girl you know that.